1. You want to develop a refined approach to teaching to make your classes and sessions more supportive, approachable and accessible.
2. You are on a path towards becoming a more holistically minded practitioner; one that students and clients trust and want to partner with for the long haul as they continue to heal and grow.
3. You’re interested in expanding your knowledge of what cultivating safe(r) spaces could look like outside of just the physical environment or what feels “safe” for you.
4. You are okay with the idea that sometimes frameworks, templates and systems are not always in the best interest of the people you are working with. Can you be guided by both principles and your intuition?
5. You want more tools and knowledge in your wheelhouse to empower your students to have more choice and agency over their practice.
1. You're looking for trauma-informed yoga poses, class plans or sequences. All yoga and movement can be trauma-informed when we bring the principles of trauma-informed care work into our work and teaching.
2. You’re looking for specialized training as a Yoga Therapist, Trauma-Informed Yoga Therapist or to be certified as a trauma expert.
3. Looking for a trauma recovery program or a protocol for healing the nervous system.