Our theme for these 5 videos is:
Summer School IS for you if:
• You’ve reached a plateau in your movement practice and you’re ready to level-up
• You’re curious about unconventional approaches to asana practice and want to see how this work bridges the gap between the yoga you love and other movement stuff you’re seeing on social media these days
• You’ve seen other people posting about their Detour training experiences and want to see what all the fuss is about
• You’ve heard about Detour Method Online but you’re unsure about that time/financial investment and want a taste-test first
But you should take a pass if:
• You’re not interested in movement or the physical aspects of yoga
• You prefer to learn in-person
• You don’t have the time to invest in getting curious right now
• You're perfectly content with your movement practice and knowledge and you don't feel you have much more to gain or learn in that arena.
• Although you realize there is much more to learn - you simply don't want to level up your practice or continue your education.
Summer School WILL leave you wanting more. After viewing these five videos, you won’t be satisfied—you’ll be hungry.
The discoveries made during this course will have you asking more questions and looking for better answers. You’ll walk away wondering why it’s taken you so long to find your way to the Detour and feel an insatiable urge to make up for lost time. But that’s ok, because you won’t be alone.